Marcie Trevino Ripper practices wills and estate planning law. She will help you plan so that your family and loved ones are taken care of after your passing. Marcie and her husband Phillip have been together since 8th grade and their most recent adventure together has been tackling the world of parenting as they welcomed their son, Lincoln Thomas, in April 2016.
- Texas, 2013
- St. Mary’s University School of Law (San Antonio, Texas)
- Juris Doctorate, 2013
- University of Texas at Austin (Austin, Texas)
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bell Ripper PLLC, San Antonio, Texas, 2015 – Present
- Founding partner of firm with a practice focused primarily on wills and estate planning.
- Bexar County Judge’s Office, San Antonio, Texas, 2013 – 2015
- Served as Bexar County Judge Nelson Wolff’s Chief of Staff.